All pupils have access to the curriculum. They are supported through high quality teaching and suitable adjustments that are personalised to each individual child. The school produces a whole school provision map to show levels of need and provision throughout the school. This is regularly monitored and updated following reviews and entry and exit from the SEND register. This provision map is updated three times a year as part of a review with all of the teaching staff.
List and links of services used by the school and available in the Local Offer:
- Brent Outreach Autism Team (BOAT)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Educational Psychologist (EP)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Speech and Language Therapy (SLT)
- Inclusion Team.
- Community Peadiatrician
- School Nurse
- Well Being and Emotional Support Team (WEST)
- Brent SEND Support Team
- Brent Parent Carer Forum (BPCF)
- Special Educational Needs Assessments (SENAS)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Information Advice and Support Services (SENDIASS)