At Carlton Vale, we are part of the National Autistic Society's Autism Accreditation Programme.
The Autism Accreditation Programme is UK’s only autism specific quality assurance programme of support and development for all those providing services to autistic people. Achieving accreditation proves that an organisation is committed to understanding autism and setting the standard for autism practice.
Autism Accreditation is an internationally recognised quality standard, and with 30 years of accreditation expertise, we are the longest running programme in the world.
The benefits of being recognised through the Autism Accreditation Programme include:
- a more autism-focused service
- increased expertise in supporting autistic people
- foundation for informing strategic planning
- better outcomes for the autistic people you support/work with
- reassurance for families/carers
- a more personalised service
- increase in referrals to the service/school
- decrease in vacancies for placements
- evidence for commissioning bodies
- ongoing development for the service/school.
We have applied for the Autism Inclusion Award. An award aimed at mainstream providers in education.
In partnership with: